12.29.2012

December 29, 1939 Friday

December 29, 1939 Friday

I went home with Ginny and had supper there. The plan originally was to go on from there to Noa's for meeting but we got word that Noa was sick so Ginny had meeting instead. We went over to see Ev and her mother for awhile. Ev had sinus trouble and her mother heart trouble. I hope they will soon be better. There were only three of us at meeting Dot, Ginny, and I. Ginny isn't doing anything special New Year's Eve but Dot is going to New York with Irving. I bet they have a wonderful time. Ginny she thinks they will be married shortly after Easter! That's wonderful of course but heavens what a drastic step! Still what's the use of waiting too long? Irv. took us home. He seems nice I wish we knew these F.Y.P. fellows better.

No comments:

Post a Comment