10.27.2012

October 27, 1939 Friday

October 27, 1939 Friday

Here we had our plans all made to go to the Avon Old Farms tonight and what happens?! There was such a dense fog out Ev was afraid to take the car so we had meeting at Noa's instead! Oh this is good. I came home to find Lawrence all alone fixing the Electric Clock. I warned him he shouldn't fuss with it and started to get ready to go out. I was in the bathroom washing when all of a sudden out go the lights and I am left in complete darkness! Lawrence had blown a fuse! I sent him after a couple and the two of us went down into the cellar and put in a new one - well he got the clock fixed anyway! Fun at meeting Noa and I set the table. *Just piled the food and everything else on great big spoons, huge knives, mixed cups, and saucers some fun --

No comments:

Post a Comment