10.03.2012

October 3, 1939 Tuesday

October 3, 1939 Tuesday

I went bowling with the girls in the office after work tonight. My first score 57, second 71. I know I'm going to be lame tomorrow, I can feel it already. We enjoyed ourselves and I guess we're going to keep it up. After supper Karl drove me out to Karin's. She's ill in be with her usual cramps also cold etc. She was glad to see me as was her mother or so it seemed. I heard all about the new house their moving into and etc etc. Seeing as she and Mom are still on the outs I guess she has to tell someone. Oh well. When we were alone I asked K. if she noticed anything funny about meeting last time and she said the girls acted strangely. I said it was because she hadn't written or come to meeting all summer and she said she was mad cause we didn't come down to see her and well she didn't care if she ever came to meeting again. She's coming up Friday for supper and then we go to meeting!!

P.S.- I don't know, mad as I get at her I guess 12-13 years is too much of a habit to break. I still have a warm place in my heart for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment