9.06.2012

September 6, 1939 Wednesday

September 6, 1939 Wednesday

Worked until 6 tonight and then came home and ate a hearty supper - And I want to get slim! It's this cold weather - I get such an appetite. After supper I got a mag and apple and sat down to spend an evening reading. The phone rang and it was Noa so I asked her up and she came. She was mad at Dick because he wasn't impetuous enough and he arranged everything so clock like and etc so she told me all about it and then felt better. The kids came home and we had coffee and sat and joked and pretty soon we all were laughing away. Lawrence, Marit, and I walked Noa all the way to her door step. Got a card from Karl (the family did). So far so good. The Germans are expected to take Warsaw shortly - Darn em-

No comments:

Post a Comment