11.09.2012

November 9, 1939 Thursday

November 9, 1939 Thursday

I got up quarter after six this morning because the painters were coming at seven. When I woke it was snowing! Of course soon as the sun came up the snow disappeared. We ate breakfast in the dining room we're getting real ritzy! I had lunch downtown and met mother and we went over to Michaels where that nice looking clerk waited on us. We bought a 12 piece dinner set plain white with gold edge and very rich looking I think. This is will be Karl and my Christmas gift to Mom. Well it's worth it we'll have everything all fixed up for our cousin when he comes to see us. I don't see how the painters are ever going to get finished by Sat! Ginny told me a secret, she and John have picked out their engagement ring and wedding ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment