12.25.2012

December 25, 1939 Monday

December 25, 1939 Monday

"Christmas Day"

Somehow it doesn't seem possible that Christmas Day is really here! Karl and a friend came home and I  presume they had had a very exciting night or morning I should say. I've got to list a few of the things I got for Xmas. From Mom a Satin blouse and kid gloves. From Marit a satin girdle (I wanted one). From Lawrence a bottle of Helena Rubinstein's Jasmine Cologne just like the kind he broke months ago - the angel. Dad gave me a pair of slippers. Karl's present hasn't arrived yet and I don't know what it is. Eunice gave me Helena Rubinstein's Apple Blossom Cologne and a pr of stockings. From Karin a darling bracelet and from the Karlsen's a small cedar chest for odds and ends. From Ruthie a bra. I guess that's all. Our tree is so pretty gee it's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment