12.05.2012

December 5, 1939 Tuesday

December 5, 1939 Tuesday

I couldn't go bowling tonight because of my finger so I hurried home and took a bath and washed my hair and had supper, Noa called and I asked her up. I decided to call Karin up. I haven't seen or heard anything of her for ages. She was surprised to hear it was me and we had quite a talk. She won't be coming to anymore F.Y.P. meetings she said she doesn't have to come and be treated like an alien and at first her heart was hurt but not now and as far as she's concerned it's all over. She wants to see me though and was glad I called said she'd been afraid to call up or come see me for fear I'd be just as cold as the rest. Well maybe it's just as well I don't know it seems rather ironic after all these years though. Noa came up and we practiced exercises and had loads of fun. Well that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment