12.31.2012

Memoranda 1939

On this page I will sum up what I can of the years happenings and etc. Starting with the F.Y.P. Ginny's engagement to John Hartmen, Ev and Art going steady, Noa and Dick Blackburn going steady, Dot and Irving have an understanding, Karin dropped out of the F.Y.P. and going with "Steve" (not steady).
Me - well who cares?
Now the Family. Karl still single (I guess). Marit being dated and getting very pretty and popular as well. Lawrence still a kid but growing and possessing a good sense of humor. Ruth also getting very pretty and I suppose it won't be long before she'll be growing up and stepping out. Mom and Pop still healthy and good-looking.






"I'm not going to keep a diary of 1940 so this will be the last diary writing I do for a long time. Well goodbye 1939 and Hello 1940.

Ingrid"

2 comments:

  1. Seeing her handwriting makes me well up. Thanks for posting, Sarah. I swear there are more diaries though. Right?! xoxo
    *Leia

    ReplyDelete