5.26.2012

May 26, 1939 Friday

May 26, 1939 Friday

It's funny but it seems like life doesn't start until I'm through at the office. At any rate that's the way this diary reads. Its "after work" and "after work"! I should write a book "After Work". Idea hmmm. Oh well Ev called and asked it I'd like to stay over night with her because we were going to the shore Sat. morning and seeing as she was having meeting it would simplify matters. I agreed - I met Karin downtown and we walked up. K and Ginny had dates with Ray and Steve at 8:30. Noa didn't come down to meeting she went down to the shore. Dot came. The boys came on time and they came in and we met them. Ray reminds me of Bill Scadon and he's rather nice but so young looking. They didn't seen to want to go but Karin eventually dragged them out. Ev and I walked Dot home and then back and to bed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment