5.09.2012

May 9, 1939 Tuesday

May 9, 1939 Tuesday

Worked overtime again until 6:00 this is getting me down. Marit had her Sub Deb club up tonight so I thought I'd better clear out. Mom and Pop went to Bingo. I called Karin and asked her if she'd like some company and she did. I intended to walk but of course it started to rain and then to pour so I gave in and took the bus. Karin and I had a good talk that is Karin talked and I listened. It was all Ray. She's cute but I wish she didn't know it but that's probably what makes her so self confident. We ate and then Ivar came home with the car and so she drove me home. I've stopped at my house to see if the folks were home they weren't so we went downtown and picked them up and then we went into the house and had more to eat - fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment