3.15.2012

March 15, 1939, Wednesday

March 15, 1939, Wednesday

Such a dreary day. It's been raining and darn this weather! Seeing as I was going to meet Karin at quarter after five and I get out at 4:30. I had quite a bit of time so I got the bright idea of going up to the library to see if I could get my card. I could after paying 16 cents I had due! Got two books "American Family" by Faith Baldwin and "Edna, His Wife" by Margaret Barnes. Then I met Karin and we in turn met Noa and we went into Contaris I had a Banana Royal -How will I lose weight? Oh first we went shopping and got Karin's hat Navy Blue Jam sort of - cute. When we got to Karin's we had Macaroni and Meat Balls, good. When Mr and Mrs Jensen came home Ivar drove me home. It was so cold out - Brrr what a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment