3.03.2012

March 3, 1939, Friday

March 3, 1939, Friday

I've worked so hard at the office today that I don't feel much like going to meeting but I suppose I might as well go. Make the most of my day. Wore my new shirt and sweater and got such nice compliments at the office today. I'll write later -

Odd and Karin drove up for me and Odd took us up to meeting. I don't know why (because Karin and I both knew Ev was having meeting) but up we trooped to Ginny, rang the wrong bell and then walked upstairs. Ginny's mother said Ginny had gone to a party then we both remembered where meeting was and both went to Ev's. Noa didn't come either, Ev said that Noa didn't feel very well. I don't doubt it she's getting so thin I'm so worried about her. There were only four of us at meeting but we enjoyed ourselves as we always do. Ev said were going to try to make it to the Bronz Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment