3.27.2012

March 27, 1939, Monday

March 27, 1939, Monday

Took a look at myself this morning and oh what a mess I was and still am. My face is so swollen it looks like a Puff Ball. Even my eye was half closed and all around its lined with Blue. I called up Dr. Walberg immediately and mom called Miss Bancroft to tell her I wouldn't be in. Well it's over now the nerve is taken out of my tooth and it's only a matter of time before it gets black. I could cry and probably will. The swelling hasn't gone down any and my teeth still ache. What a life of misery. My whole day has been so boring and tiresome. I'm going to bed and sob into my pillow. The girls called me up. The rest are rather nice but Karin burned me up she said "Is it black yet?" Oh sob. Feeling sorry for myself. Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment