3.18.2012

March 18, 1939, Saturday

March 18, 1939, Saturday

We had an invitation to supper at Miss Bancroft's house next Friday night. That is - our department has. I'll miss meeting but of course it will be fun. Ginny, Noa, and I went to the Embassy this afternoon and saw "Stage Coach" with Claire Trevor and John Wayne. It was so good. I took Ruthie with me too. The house has been positively bursting with company today - Ben Olson, Mrs. Jensen, Mrs. Kaminski and Johnny and of course Mr. Karlsen is still here and will be for a couple of weeks until he gets settled I imagine - Mary and Caroline just came down and gee don't we have a house full. Karl came home from Worchester today. I miss him when hes not home, I'm glad he's back. Ev called up and said we're going to N.Y. tomorrow if it's nice -

No comments:

Post a Comment