4.15.2012

April 15, 1939 Saturday

April 15, 1939 Saturday

Ginny, Ev, and I went to the Embassy this afternoon and saw Deanna Durbin, Nan Gray, and Helen Parrish in "Three Smart Girls Grow Up". I liked it immensely. I love those sister pictures. Then I came home and Karin called. She said she would be down to see me (because Mom and Pop were up there and so were the Christophersons so she wanted to get out of the house) unless something interesting came up. She called a little later to say Bud had asked her out so she wouldn't be coming and I don't blame her I'd go to! Ruthie and I were home alone - Marit went to stay with Elaine Marys baby while they went to a party. Ruthie went to bed  and I ironed and washed and fooled around. It is now 1:15 A.M. and the folks aren't home yet. Lawrence came home and he's in bed. Karin dropped by for a minute - wanted me to go for a ride of course I didn't - I was all ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment