4.09.2012

April 9, 1939, Sunday

Easter Sunday

April 9, 1939, Sunday

It was snowing hard when we woke this morning. It looked more like Christmas morning then Easter! I got Karl up out of bed so he could drive us to church. The effort tired me for the rest of the day he doesn't like to miss his morning sleep not that I blame him! I wore my new blue hat with veil, navy reefer coat and shoes, navy gloves and bag, white scarf and my new blue (lighter blue) dress. I felt as if I looked nice - maybe I did. Sat in Church with Karl, Odd, and Ivar and they drove me home. After dinner Ginny came up and we walked up to Karin's house where we stayed the rest of the day had supper there and oh yes we took pictures of us in our Easter Clothes. I'll keep my finger's crossed! After church the weather cleared up a little cold but lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment