4.07.2012

April 7, 1939, Friday

Good Friday
April 7, 1939, Friday

I slept late and was it marvelous. I washed my hair last night so I didn't have to worry about that. Ev called up and wanted me to go shopping with her and have supper and stay for F.Y.P. meeting. So I arranged to meet her about 2:30 but first I went up to Birnbaums and tried on dresses. There were two I couldn't chose between a dressy blue crepe and a candy pink polka dot silk. They were both adorable so I took them both. Got two pairs of stockings. Feel rich. Met Ev and we got her gloves and my shoes blue pumps cute. Then we went to look at hats and I got a blue one with a huge veil. I love veils, gives you that misty look. Ev got a blue hat too looks good on her. Had supper and meeting. Karin didn't come and neither did Noa but we had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment