4.30.2012

April Memoranda

I forgot to mention last night when we got home I listened to the radio and about 10:00 we heard Crown Prince Olaf of Norway speak. He talked a bit in Norwegian and it was so nice to hear. I'm glad I'm Norwegian! I'm proud of it - very. Well this space is really for a review of the month of April but somehow this month isn't very outstanding. I always think so much is going to happen and so very little does. Perhaps if I don't expect too much, well we shall see. My plans for the month of May, the merry month of May, I should say consist of less dreaming and more doing -

The month of May is going to be used to find a career I'd like to follow and the furthering of that career. I'm also going to lose at least 10 pounds of weight because I'm definitely losing my figure that I've always been rather proud of and now is the time I need it most. My work at the office leaves me feeling so tired and drown out that all I can think of is coming home and relaxing in an easy chair with some good reading matter. However, that will never do because I've got to develop my personality this month too - I've got a lot to strive for - anyway it sounds good -

No comments:

Post a Comment