8.29.2012

August 29, 1939 Tuesday

August 29, 1939 Thursday

I was afraid I'd have to work overtime tonight but wonders of wonders I didn't! Helen should be in this week but it seems she's been in an automobile accident of some sort and although she's not seriously hurt I guess she won't be in this week. Told Dot Karin would probably be at meeting and her reaction was "We better get out a brass band!" I can't get over Dot of all people being sarcastic! I hope things go alright Thursday night but there bound to be strained. Noa called and I told her and she agreed that we'd make the best of it. I'm really sorry because although I'm afraid to admit it I was rather glad to see Karin again! I washed my hair and did my nails to take up time tonight! It's so cold today 60 degrees this morning brrr

No comments:

Post a Comment