8.06.2012

August 6, 1939 Sunday

August 6, 1939 Sunday

"Wake up you sleepy heads"
"Aren't you ever going to get up"
I heard Ev move in bed and suppress a snicker. I kept my eyes closed tight and tried to go on sleeping but it just wasn't any use! The voice calling was Marcel's and the time (darn that guy!) was only 8:00. Well Ev and I couldn't get back to sleep so we got up and went downstairs. The rest of the family got up and we had breakfast together. Marcel and Jess asked us if we'd like to go out in the boat and we said yes. Stayed out all morning, went over to Hammonassit and Marcel treated us to 2 ice cream cones then back to dinner. Art came down and they went swimming. Art took us home and on the way something happened to his car and so he took me to Ev's house and they borrowed Mr. Roman's car to take me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment