6.10.2012

June 10, 1939 Saturday

June 10, 1939 Saturday

Ev called me about quarter after nine and told me she'd be up for me in about an hour. So --- I got ready and was waiting for her when she arrived. She came down alone and we drove up to her house where her father was waiting for her. He had to go to Hartford so we went with him. Picked up two of the neighbors kids - Lois and Eleanor. Well when we got back and by the time we finally got started it was almost twelve. Had dinner down there and went to call Ginny but she was eating so we went down to the beach. Art came down with his mother and he joined us as did Ginny later on. After supper Ev and I went to the Clinton Theatre where we saw "Jones Family in Hollywood" and "Unmarried" - Both extremely funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment