6.13.2012

June 13, 1939 Tuesday

June 13, 1939 Tuesday

I didn't feel very well today which isn't unusual for this time of the month. Noa called right after supper and asked me up but I just couldn't make it and she understood perfectly. Shortly after Karin called and wanted me to visit her but I gave her the same reason. I finally settled myself in the big chair with loads of magazines and was nice and comfortable when in walked Karin clad in a new striped blouse and lavender slacks. She looked cute. I gave her the slip I got for her birthday and this time I hope it fits. She didn't stay long but while she was here she said plenty. Latest development in her struggle with Ray's family is quote, 'I don't worry about it any longer - in fact I rather enjoy it-' unquote.

No comments:

Post a Comment