6.03.2012

June 3, 1939 Saturday

June 3, 1939 Saturday

Sky woke me up this morning. Thrill! Thrill! Noa got up and we had breakfast together. I went home and changed my dress and met the rest of the girls in front of the Office. Dot and I sat together and was it fun. Two buses. Ginny in the other one. We reached Elm Camp about 10:30 or so. Dot and I went rowing, I mean canoeing. We played Ping Pong - Had dinner - Turkey and stuff Good. Went up on the hill and learned how to shoot arrows, played volleyball and tennis and rode a bike. The boy who took care of us was ok, Bret - he called everybody honey and other sweet names and well too much is too much! Had hamburgers, coffee, and ice cream before we left. Went home about 6:30 and had fun on way home. Got my arms sunburned but they don't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment