6.02.2012

June 2, 1939 Friday

June 2, 1939 Friday

Ev and I went up to Noa's tonight and we had such a nice visit. Ginny was getting her permanent but we thought it might be fun to have her up too so I called the beauty parlor and asked her. She came up after her hair was fixed and she looked so nice. Everybody talked to their hearts content and we had food of course and talked more and more. Noa wanted me to stay overnight with her but I said I couldn't because the R & E Girls Club are going on an outing tomorrow morning. However she and the girls convinced me I could get there just as early if I slept there as at home. We left notes for Sky to wake me at 7:30 next morning but he came before we went to bed so we fooled around some. Sky was in better humor than I've seen him for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment