6.05.2012

June 5, 1939 Monday

June 5, 1939 Monday

Well I called Kristen's and made an appointment for a permanent tomorrow night. What a relief that will be! I made myself comfortable with a book "Pitcairn's Island" by Nordoff and was all set to spend an interesting evening at home when who should drive up but Karin and Viola Jobert. Karin said I could go for a ride with them if I had some money to chip in for gas! I consented to chip in a few cents so off we went to Hartford and up to see Ray who came out for a ride with us. We came back to N.B. and up to the Broadcasting Station and played records. Met Craig Patterson the announcer who is incidentally Viola's boyfriend. Vi stayed there and Karin brought me home then took Ray home. She certainly is crazy about him and she shows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment