6.12.2012

June 12, 1939 Monday

June 12, 1939 Monday

Well this has been a rather full day even if not much has been done or has it... Ginny nearly passed out this morning I hear. Too much riding last night I guess. Kay asked me if I'd like to go to Vermont over the weekend and of course I said yes. A friend of her brother's lives up there and he's going home so he'll have room for three more so Martha Klopp, Kay, and I will go. Hope I can make it now. Ginny and I went to the Strand after work tonight and saw "It's a Wonderful World" with Claudette Calbert and James Stewart - also Charlie Chan picture. Good Show - Home and listened to Fay Bainter in "White Banners" over Lux Radio Theatre. Well that's all -

1 comment:

  1. I lovee this blog. So interesting, that i wish my grandma had written a diary.

    ReplyDelete