6.19.2012

June 19, 1939 Monday

"Dot's Birthday 21 years old"
June 19, 1939 Monday

I had an idea I wouldn't be very enthusiastic about getting up this morning and I wasn't wrong! However, I dragged myself up and to work. It wasn't as bad this morning as it was this afternoon though. I think I would have dozed off if it hadn't been for Dotty and her birthday cake. At 2:30 Dot asked me if I'd come out with her while she cut her cake so of course I did. It was a delicious cake but the frosting was all gooey and all over the place. I had to cut the cake for her and got frosting all over me. Well it was a good cake. Bought a shirt for father's day and home to supper. Lux Radio Theatre Wm Powell and Claudette Colbert in "The Ex Mrs. Bradford" Not so terribly good or maybe I'm just not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment