7.14.2012

July 14, 1939 Friday

July 14, 1939 Friday

To the bank today to collect my pin money - ahem! Met Voila Jobert and stopped to talk to her. She wanted to know if I'd heard anything from Karin and seemed surprised when I replied in the negative. She wants to go down to the lake with Beed and I if we ever go. Met Eunice on the way out of the bank and asked us up to supper Tuesday night. After work tonight I went to Bunbaums and paid my last bill and decided I'd like to look at bathing suits. Couldn't decide between two models of the same make. One in chartreuse and the other in shocking red- Took both home to try on. Liked red best but the other fit better, took red back and kept first. Ev called and said we were going to the shore. Got ready and Ev came for me. It was so good to get down there. It's been so hot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment