7.05.2012

July 5, 1939 Wednesday

July 5, 1939 Wednesday

When I came home this noon mother said Noa had called just after I had left the house this AM and asked me down for supper and to stay overnight with her. I promised her last Thursday at meeting that I'd stay with her some night this week but I didn't know then how I'd feel! I was so tired and besides that today had been so hot and to top it all I had to work until six! I decided I'd call her and postpone it if I could without making her angry. However, she immediately started to tell me what she'd bought for our supper and etc so I gave in and went straight up from work. We had supper then Sky came and Noa and I did the dishes, I did my nails and Noa's. We took a bath before we went to bed. We lay in bed and worked out a wardrobe for me. I can hardly wait to get it started!!! Didn't get to sleep until late.

No comments:

Post a Comment