7.31.2012

July 31, 1939 Monday

July 31, 1939 Monday

Vacation is over for anther year, at least, for half the office. Dotty got in at 6:30 this morning but she claims she isn't tired. I haven't had much of a chance to talk to her but I hope we'll get all the dope Thursday at meeting. Olga and Betty seem to have had a good time. Bud came over and told me a bit of news. Karin and Ray aren't going steady anymore! Seems Ray's too jealous and self-centered! Hummm.. Ginny and I met Noa and Ev in the Embassy. Noa whispered to me that it was all off with her marriage to Dick - at least for awhile. They talked it over and decided to wait until they could afford to get married! She even had a blood test taken in Millerton, NY! She certainly was close to being Mrs. Blackburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment