7.20.2012

July 20, 1939 Thursday

July 20, 1939 Thursday

Things have been considerably brighter today. Ginny asked me to supper but she had to work so I came home instead. I took a bath and got all dressed up for meeting. Walked up to Noa's house but she wasn't ready as yet. Finally she was finished and we walked up. She said she was very tired and she looked tired but in a very becoming way. That girl is getting more and more stunning. If I were a sculptor I'd want to model her face. Ginny had meeting and we had a rather nice time. Left about 10:00 Mr. Guite drove me home. When I came home Mom had gone to play Bingo. It started to rain and Lawrence went to meet her. She was so triumphant. She won $25.00! I'm so glad she has been rewarded for her faith in Bingo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment