2.02.2012

February 2, 1939, Thursday

February 2, 1939, Thursday

Ginny came up for supper tonight and then we walked up to Kay's house on Lincoln Street. Marion and Edith came a little later and we all played "Jacks" and other games. When we get together in that gang we laugh continuously. More fun. At 10:00 Olive took Baby Janet up to feed her and I held the darling. She's the most adorable baby and so good. I can hardly wait to have one of my own! (I'd better wait). We had sandwiches and then maple sugar on snow and inbetweentimes pickles sounds awful but so good. The syrup is boiled and put on top of snow where it hardens then you eat it. I love it! We made some maple sugar and the George-Kay's future mister took us all home. Got in about quarter to twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment