2.16.2012

February 16, 1939, Thursday

February 16, 1939, Thursday

Dot and Ginny walked up for me about 7:45 and we three walked out to Karins. It was sooo cold but once we got started it wasn't as bad as I thought. Ev didn't come as she is sick in bed with a cold. Noa was there when we got there Karin was just bubbling over with news and we no sooner got in there before she got started about her trip over the weekend. Already she's had a letter from the boy she met up there. Says shes in love again and etc. We talked a little about the dance. Noa has a new pink net gown - Karin informed me that as things were getting dull she would make Mar's. I told her she was welcome to the drip(?)!! and she is. She also said she couldn't go up to the Bond with us tomorrow as she couldn't afford it - That made me mad after all the planning we did - Dot, Ginny, and I are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment