2.26.2012

February 26, 1939, Sunday

February 26, 1939, Sunday

Ev and I woke up to find it was pouring - so of course we couldn't go to N.Y. - Seems as if we'll never get there. Ev took a bath while I read the funnies in bed. We had breakfast then after the dishes were done we conversed until dinner. Ginny called up and said Karin wanted to go to the movies and asked if we didn't want to go. We didn't so Ev invited Karin and Ginny over - up - ? When they came up, played cards - told our fortune with the cards, I'm going to have the nicest and wealthiest husband - That makes it nice - Something to look forward to - I'm also going to have the most interesting thing happen to me during the next month. Art came down after supper took us for a ride and then took us home -

No comments:

Post a Comment