2.06.2012

February 6, 1939, Monday

February 6, 1939, Monday

Tonite was Dot Lithes party for our Dept. or should I say Dot Holmes. Helen Scanlon O'Brien came after me and we drove down there. Helen came in and met mom - Betty Apelgren and Betty Miller didn't go. Dot has the sweetest little house. We played Chinese Checkers and Jacks. Dot's husband came home and played while Dot got the refreshments ready. Oh yes we bought a bottle of Muscatel Wine. I had 3 glasses and didn't feel them at all. Well maybe my eyes did get a little blurry - very little. We ate and Donald took our pictures around the table. Helen and I left first. It was snowing hard when we came out. I called Bill up for Helen and told him she was on her way, Helen asked me to. Washed and got to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment