2.03.2012

February 3, 1939, Friday

February 3, 1939, Friday

Dragged myself to work this morning and that's not exaggerating or is it? Payday- of course it rained- Took a bath and then Karl drove me up to Karin's for meeting. He can be so nice when he wants to be. Meeting wasn't much fun everyone acted so tired. I told their fortunes in tea leaves. Its a good thing I've got a good imagination! Noa and I got into a conference and she told me Dick told her Mooney likes me and had a good time Saturday but - this is good - he was slightly disappointed when he kissed me! He should talk!! What does he expect???? Sky came after Noa and we drove down with them- he left me off in front of my house- nice boy- We got a letter and pictures from Koer our cousin in Norway - Gee hes cute and looks full of the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment