2.29.2012

February Memoranda

February Memoranda 

Well, this ends the month of February. I really do think I've done more this month than in January. However, the month of March is going to be even more exciting. Lets see I've had a couple of dates even if they were with Mooney. I've gone to a dance, been up to Hartford a couple of times, almost went to the Bronz - And oh yes I mustn't forget I rode on the bus with Dave. I even bought myself some new clothes and thats something quite unusual in itself. I'll see if I can't make next month just abide (what a word) with doings. I've got to meet someone new because the way things now stand I'm sure I won't be seeing Marr and longer more and theres the dance coming up in April. I want to go to that dance because everybody in the office will be there. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I could meet a boy without any of the girls fixing my up with a blind date. I'm so sick of them. I wish I could ask Dave and I wish even more that he would go - but of course thats out of the question seeing as he has a steady girlfriend. Seems as if all the boys that are cute have steadys. Well I guess this is about all for this month. Lets see if I do all right during March!

These are questions I want to have answered "Yes"
"Will I have any dates in March?"
"Will I meet any one nice and new?"
Well, there are in fact quite a few things I want known. For one thing I want to lose a few pounds so that my Easter clothes will fit nicely. There really isn't use just wishing for things to happen I'll have to get to work and make them happen. I'm really not bad looking so I can't see why I should have to wonder about dates. Life gets so complicated at times. I guess I don't know my own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment