1.01.2012

January 1, 1939 Sunday

January 1, 1939 Sunday

The New Year is starting and with it comes a new chance for me to try to get more fun out of life then I’ve had in the last year. This is the second year in succession that Ginny and I have welcomed in the New Year together while the rest of the girls have been out celebrating. I am determined that next year I too will be out dancing and enjoying myself along with the rest. I hope Ginny will too. – After the movies yesterday Ginny, Ev and I went up to Ginny’s for supper. Ev got dressed first as she was expecting Art. After supper he came and they went out riding. Noa, Dick, Sky and Ada went to New York on an excursion. Dot went with Irving to a dance and Karin to another dance with Bud. Karin came up to Ginny’s today as did Ev. We went over to Ev’s for supper and later she drove us home. So ends my first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment