1.06.2012

January 6, 1939 Friday

January 6, 1939 Friday

I had F.Y.P meeting tonite and all the girls came except Elinor. She called me up and let me know – seems she had a chance to see Chick Webb* up at the State. However she asked me up for supper Monday so that’s something to look forward to. Karin came down for supper. She talked constantly of Dave – I think she’s falling for him, I hope not or rather I hope he doesn’t fall for her. Heavens knows I’ve only seen him about 3 times and I’m sure he’s conceited and well I don’t know what else but still I rather like him myself. I guess that’s silly and I better snap out of it because I don’t want to fall in love until I’m sure my love is returned. It’s not that I’m afraid of love – I’m just cautious. Oh yeah, I sent my Good Luck letters out today, so that means I should have good luck in 4 days. I’m waiting –

No comments:

Post a Comment