1.22.2012

January 22, 1939, Sunday

January 22, 1939, Sunday

Karin and I woke up rather late and we just lay in bed and lazed! (if that's a word??) We put on some records and lay listening to them. I love staying with Karin when things run smoothly. We put on house coats and had dinner. Just as we were starting, the phone rang. It was Noa and she wanted to talk to me. Seems I have a date Saturday with Francis. He's calling for me about 7 and we're going to the movies or something - Just the two of us - Some fun - yes? The Jensen's drove us up to Ginny's. We and Ev stayed there for supper. Had fun the way we usually do when we're together. Art came up and he drove us home and were we glad. It is so cold out - Well I suppose I should hurry and get ready for bed now, it's almost 11--

No comments:

Post a Comment