1.05.2012

January 5, 1939 Thursday

January 5, 1939 Thursday
 
​So far this has been another unusual day. I’ve done a lot of thinking about things and stuff and I’ve decided I’m not getting anywhere, which is right back where I started. I wish I had an all-consuming ambition that would drive me on – like the stage or radio or art etc. But I haven’t. I’m just waiting around for someone to “discover” me, which is a joke on me because of course no one will. I think I have a talent for love at any rate. I’m terribly romantic. Now all I need is a man and I’m horribly afraid I’ll never find him! – Just talked to Karin on the phone. There is the kind of person I would like to be if there wasn’t so much energy involved! She usually gets what she wants because she goes after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment