1.17.2012

January 17, 1939 Tuesday

January 17, 1939 Tuesday

After supper I walked downtown and met Karin and we went up to Noa's. Noa greeted us looking perfectly stunning in her new house coat that Dick gave her for Christmas. Dot was there too and we told the news about my blind date and they all were so excited and I got a lecture on how to act and how I should neck blah blah as everybody did it etc. I agreed and yes yes'd myself sick. Noa showed and tried on her new clothes - a darling ski suit, a blue silk dress pleated all around and did she look cute- what a figure the girl has. I'm green with envy! Of course we ate but I tried to take it easy and eat very little. Noa got out her blue jacket and black angora gloves for me to take tomorrow. I walked down the street with Dot and Karin and forgot the jacket and gloves - darnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment