1.15.2012

January 15, 1939 Sunday

January 15, 1939 Sunday

I got up rather early around 10:30 (hem!) Cleaned our room- washed and got dressed to go up to Karin's. Ev and Ginny called for me and we walked up. I wanted to see Dave and then I was afraid I would see him but I needn't have worried, I didn't darn it! We played records, had supper and had a usual get-to-gether. Bud called up and asked Karin out and Art was going to call for Ev and he was going to take Ginny and I home and he did etc. Well when I got home Mrs. Sandberg was here and I got her to tell my fortune in the coffee cup. She said I was downhearted at the moment and I was going to cry bitter tears. She saw an accident- the letter C, a big place with towers- 2 letters for me - lots of money- a large gathering- Guess thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment