1.20.2012

January 20, 1939, Friday

January 20, 1939, Friday

This is really funny - Betty Apelgre had her birthday in August and she never treated as she is supposed to do so this morning I said 'Betty this noon you're going into Mohican's and buy a cake and bring it to work. She said all right and she did! The girls nearly fainted when they saw it after all these months. Went to meeting- Karin called up and said she wasn't going to Ginny's - I took a bath and sprayed Jasmine all over me - Phone rang I answered, came back and Laurence had dropped my beautiful cologne! I had to cry I felt so horrible, so did Laurence poor kid. Went up to Noa's and her Father drove us and took us home. We talked about marriage the way things stand now I predict - Noa and Dick - Dot and Irving - Ev and Art will be married some day, we drew slips on who would marry first- I got it- big joke!!

No comments:

Post a Comment