1.11.2012

January 11, 1939 Wednesday

January 11, 1939 Wednesday

I have just finished calling up all of the F.Y.P. I could get ahold of. Karin was first and I told her what I read in the paper tonite. It seems the car in which four of the Jitney players were riding in after leaving this city last nite turned over and they were injured. Only one was seriously hurt. (Bettina Cerf* was one of them). Karin wanted me to call up all the girls and find out about Friday, if all the gals as planned were going to the Bond for supper and to the State to see Tommy Dorsey* after we eat. Noa isn't going but the rest of us are - I hope! I called the Dentist for an appointment Monday nite at 4:30 - ooo how I dread it. Well I guess I can't think of anything else to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment