1.16.2012

January 16, 1939 Monday

January 16, 1939 Monday

Well after work I went to the dentist's. He couldn't find any cavities and was I glad! However he took an ex ray of them and it showed that one of my fillings had a small cavity underneath, so I'll have to go next week and have it fixed. I'm so glad there weren't anymore. Noa called me up just as I was finishing supper. She asked me what I was doing tomorrow night and I told her I was coming up there. Karin told me Sunday that we were invited - well anyhoo she said if all goes well I'm going to have a date Wednesday with Francis somebody. As I remember Karin was supposed to go out with him sometime and I asked Noa- she agreed but said Karin was doing so much running around she thought it would be better if she asked me- I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment