1.18.2012

January 18, 1939 Wednesday

January 18, 1939 Wednesday

Well I've had my blind date- This is the way everything went about - Karl drove me down to Noa's and I brushed the jacket (with Sky's help) and got ready. I really looked rather nice- Sky said I honestly had the most beautiful hair he had ever seen! Noa said she hadn't seen me look so nice for ages. So I gather I must have looked Okay. Wore my green sweater and socks, navy blue she pants and green bow in my hair. Dick and Francis Mars (that's his name) finally came and after sitting around and getting ready and etc we finally went. Francis and I had to ride in the Rumble Seat* and was it cold! We had a couple blankets over us. He's so amusing and rather nice too. Not bad looking- we couldn't find any other place to skate but Walnut Hill Park. We had fun and after went up to Noa's and fooled around. Dick and Francis drove me home and Francis walked me to the door and he didn't even kiss me and was I surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment