1.09.2012

January 9, 1939 Monday

January 9, 1939 Monday

After work tonight I went up to Noa’s for supper. I got there before Noa and Sky came home so Mrs. Giute and I talked quite awhile. Mrs. G is worried about Noa. She’s losing weight, doesn’t eat anything, and all in all shes not well. Noa and Sky came and after warm greetings – Noa tried on her different housecoats for me and then we had supper. Sky is just the way he always used to be (well almost). He hugged me and flattered me and teased me just the way he used to. Noa and I didn’t get much of a chance to talk because Sky was always with us. He sat in front of Noa’s mirror and tried out crazy hairstyles. Hes so funny when he wants to be. I did El’s nails for her and then I left. Sky drove me home and was I glad – I washed my hair and got to bed about 11:45 –

No comments:

Post a Comment